Helping Patients and Health Care Consumers Understand Precision Medicine Webinar (in-person)
NNLM MAR will be hosting an in-person viewing of the Medical Library Association webinar "Helping Patients and Health Care Consumers Understand Precision Medicine Webinar" at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA. The 90 minute webinar will be followed by a 30 minute in-person discussion on NLM and NNLM precision medicine initiatives. NNLM MAR has purchased a site license for 25 attendees who will receive 1.5 MLA CE.
Description of the webinar: http://www.medlib-ed.org/products/1300/helping-patients-and-health-care-...
Exact location will be sent after you register.
Sep 28, 2017
2:00PM - 4:00PM ET
NNLM MAR collaborates with Network members, advisory groups and partner organizations to sponsor symposia or professional development activities that address current trends in the healthcare landscape and their impact on information access.
To register for classes or special events, first you must create an NNLM user account.
How to register for an NNLM class or event:
- After you have successfully created an account, come back to nnlm.gov.
- Click the green “Log in” button - it is located at the bottom of every page on our website.
- Enter your username and password, and “Log in”.
- On the class or event page, click the green “Save Registration” button.
That’s it! You are now registered for this event.
For visual learners, NNLM offers a brief video tutorial on creating an NNLM user account.
Thank you for taking the time to create an account with us! You may be asking yourself, why do I need an account for this one-time event?
- The Network of the National Library of Medicine is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. To that end, we ask that all registrants create an account so that we may collect your data securely. In addition, creating a user account offers the benefit of one-click registration for future classes and events!
- If your organization is an NNLM Member, you can also use your account to easily update your Organization’s information in our Members directory!
Not a Member? Take a moment to consider submitting an application. Member benefits include:
- Eligibility for funding
- Free training opportunities
- Access to free educational and print materials
- Opportunities for partnership
Please feel free to send any questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.