EvalBasics 4: Data Analysis for Program Evaluation
This class provides participants with strategies for working with qualitative and quantitative data to assess program value and make effective decisions.
This class is an on-demand online offering. Here's how to enroll:
- You will need to get an NNLM account if you don't already have one.
- Register below for the class, and we will send you a confirmation email with an enrollment key.
- Click on the class link below for "EvalBasics 4: Data Analysis for Program Evaluation - On Demand," and enter the enrollment key from the email.
- You will now be able to work on the class at your own pace.
Class length: one hour
This on-demand online class provides participants with strategies for working with qualitative and quantitative data to assess program value and make effective decisions. Participants will be introduced to the logic of evaluation, which involves setting standards for judging value, collecting and analyzing data, making judgments about program value, and making decisions about the program’s future.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the logic of evaluation in analyzing evaluation data
- Summarize quantitative and qualitative data
- Analyze the findings using program outcomes and evaluation questions
- Assess the value of a program and make decisions about its future.