EvalBasics 2: Planning Outcomes-Based Programs
Starts September 1, 2018!
This class is an on-demand online offering. Here's how to enroll:
- You will need to get an NNLM account if you don't already have one.
- Register below for the class, and we will send you a confirmation email with an enrollment key.
- Click on the class link below for "EvalBasics 2: Planning Outcomes-Based Programs - On Demand," and enter the enrollment key from the email.
- You will now be able to work on the class at your own pace.
Class length: one hour
In the words of the immortal Yogi Berra, “if you don’t know where you’re going, you might not get there.” The logic model is a useful tool from planning projects that will help you drive toward your desired results. Participants will learn how to identify desired outcomes and create an outcomes-based project plan using logic models. It provides an ideal framework for developing funding proposals, sets the stage for setting up a quality control system to make sure your project stays on track, and provide a structure for your final reports.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Create a logic model
- Write objectives that are closely related to the logic model
- Develop an evaluation plan that will provide useful information for program improvement and decision-making