DOCLINE Talkline: Introducing DOCLINE 6.0
In the inaugural session of DOCLINE Talkline, Erin Latta, NNLM DOCLINE Coordinator and Lis Unger, NLM DOCLINE Team Lead will introduce users to DOCLINE 6.0. In this session users will
• Understand the Google sign-in process
• How to link accounts to DOCLINE
• Get a sneak peek at library records in the redesigned DOCLINE.
If you would like to ask a question ahead of time, please e-mail DOCLINE@hshsl.umaryland.edu. This will allow the presenters an opportunity to present the webinar to meet your needs.
Register by logging into or creating your NNLM account, below. To learn how to register for this webinar, please watch this short video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_cAOpwF8Whk
Jul 25, 2018
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
DOCLINE Talkline is a webinar series from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, DOCLINE Coordination Office (NDCO) to promote and educate users on DOCLINE, LOANSOME Doc, and other resource sharing programs from the National Library of Medicine.
Pre-Registration is strongly recommended, but not required.
To Join the Training Session
- Website: https://nih.webex.com
- Session Number: 626 265 475
- Session Password: docline
To Join the Training Session (Quick Jump)
- Go to https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=tbe59a176c0848159299b672d9bc5d391
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: docline.
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click this link.
To Join the Session by Phone Only
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
- Global call-in numbers
- Access code: 626 265 475
To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link.
Important Information Prior to the Use of WebEx: