DOCLINE Talkline: Introducing DOCLINE 6.0
In the inaugural session of DOCLINE Talkline, Erin Latta, NNLM DOCLINE Coordinator and Lis Unger, NLM DOCLINE Team Lead will introduce users to DOCLINE 6.0. In this session users will
• Understand the Google sign-in process
• How to link accounts to DOCLINE
• Get a sneak peek at library records in the redesigned DOCLINE.
If you would like to ask a question ahead of time, please e-mail DOCLINE@hshsl.umaryland.edu. This will allow the presenters an opportunity to present the webinar to meet your needs.
Register by logging into or creating your NNLM account, below. To learn how to register for this webinar, please watch this short video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_cAOpwF8Whk
Jul 25, 2018
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
DOCLINE Talkline is a webinar series from the Network of the National Library of Medicine, DOCLINE Coordination Office (NDCO) to promote and educate users on DOCLINE and other resource sharing programs from the National Library of Medicine.
To Join the Training Session
1. Go to NIH WebEx
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: DOCLINE
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link.
To Join the Session by Phone Only
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
- Global call-in numbers
- Access code: 620 054 859
To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link.
All registrants must login to their NNLM account before they can register for any of the NNLM classes. If you do not have an account or have forgotten your password, please use the links for requesting a new password or creating a new account that are found in the NNLM Login box.
Link to Recordings
If you are unable to attend a session, webinars are recorded and added to the NNLM YouTube DOCLINE Talkline Playlist within one week.