#citeNLM Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Training
This April, join the Network of the National Library of Medicine for the spring 2020 #citeNLM Edit-a-thon as we add citations to Wikipedia articles on preventive health and wellness using trusted National Library of Medicine resources like Genetics Home Reference, MedlinePlus, and PubMed.
In this hands-on training, attendees will gain an overview of:
- The importance of Wikipedia as a health information resource
- The ongoing #citeNLM Wikipedia project
- How to participate in a #citeNLM Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
- Hosting an edit-a-thon for your community
- Adding citations from trusted National Library of Medicine resources
For more information about #citeNLM and to join the spring 2020 campaign, visit our project page at https://nnlm.gov/wiki.
Apr 2, 2020
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
Join the Network of the National Library of Medicine as we add citations to Wikipedia articles using trusted National Library of Medicine resources like LactMed, MedlinePlus, PubMed, and more.