Are You Ready? Essential Disaster Health Information Resources for Keeping Your Loved Ones Safe
To Join the Meeting
1. Go to https://nih.webex.com/.
2. Enter the session number: 628 868 263 and password: disaster
3. Please provide your name and email address.
4. You may need to read the notice regarding toll-free numbers and click Accept.
5. You may have to download and install a web add-on or run a temporary application depending on the browser you use.
6. Select your audio connection preference:
*Call using computer - Adjust settings and test the connection
*Call from WebEx - Enter your direct phone number and press 1 when prompted
*Call in - Call: 1-650-479-3208 (US/Canada Toll-free)
Enter access code: 628 868 263 #
Enter the Attendee ID on your screen and press #
7. If you are using a mobile device, your access code is: disaster
For live captioning, please use http://livewrite-ncc.appspot.com/attend?event=citwebex.
For any technical issues, please contact us at 817-735-2223 or email@example.com.
No registration is required for this class.
Sep 21, 2017
11:00AM - 12:00PM CT
This class covers NLM disaster health information and other emergency preparedness resources for community educators, families, friends and caregivers. Resources for special populations and those with special needs are highlighted. Audience: consumers, public and consumer health librarians, pre- hospital responders, health care professionals, first-responders, or disaster preparedness administrators.
Participants will be able to:
- Locate disaster and emergency preparedness information for consumers/public
- Locate disaster and emergency preparedness for special populations
- Locate disaster and emergency preparedness for those with disabilities
- Locate disaster and emergency preparedness mobile Apps for consumers/public