2019 MeSH Highlights
Join NLM staff for a highlight tour of the 2019 Medical Subject Headings (MeSH).
A 20-minute presentation will feature:
• Addition of systematic reviews publication type
• Additional clinical trial publication types
• Subheading changes for manpower, secretion, and utilization
• Additional terminology for data, neoplasms, and other topics.
Following the presentation, Indexing and MeSH experts will be available to answer your questions.
Jan 4, 2019
1:00PM - 1:30PM ET
Each year the Medical Subject Headings are updated with changes, additions and deletions. This class will highlight new and important changes to MeSH and discuss how they will impact you as a PubMed searcher. Experts from the National Library of Medicine will also be available to answer your questions about the changes.
Successful participants will be able to:
- Identify the new changes to MeSH
- Determine if your saved searches need to be modified