Book Selections and Health Resources: Healthy Aging
Healthy Aging Month
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, all baby boomers will be older than age 65 by 2030. This will expand the size of the older population so that 1 in every 5 persons will be a senior. How can you successfully navigate the advancing years? Practice healthy aging!
- Be physically active
- Make smart food choices
- Get regular health screenings
- Participate in activities you enjoy
The NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network is pleased to announce its three book selections in support of Healthy Aging.
- Women Rowing North by Mary Pipher
- Elderhood by Louise Aronson
- The Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 83 ¼ Years Old by Hendrik Groen
During September - or any month - help get the conversation started in support of healthy aging. Choose one of the three NNLM Reading club books, download the discussion guide, and share health information and programming ... or apply for a free NNLM Reading Club Book Kit!