SCR Data Science
Over the past couple of weeks, you may have hear about a new research program that the NIH has launched. All of Us endeavors to enroll 1 million or more adults to participate in a research study. Data from this study will be used to further advance the practice of precision medicine.
Precision medicine allows doctors to determine treatments that are likely more effective for individuals, taking into account their genetics. Although this approach to medicine is not new, advances in research have significantly fast tracked the progress of it.
- Participation is open to all.
- Participants reflect the rich diversity of the U.S.
- Participants are partners.
- Participants have access to their information.
- Data will be accessed broadly for research purposes.
- Security and privacy will be of highest importance.
- The program will be a catalyst for positive change in research.