- NNLM SEA Digest News – August 16, 2019
- AAHSL and NLM Announce 2019/2020 Leadership Fellows and Mentors
- Upcoming Webinar: Reflections on Bioinformatics Librarianship
- Congratulations to Rachel Fenske – Recipient of the 2019 Michael E. DeBakey Library Services Outreach Award!
- Explore National Immunization Awareness Month with the NNLM Reading Club
SEA Region Disaster Information Resources
NNLM SEA provides assistance to our network members in preparing for, and responding to, disasters or localized emergencies. SEA staff are available to assist with emergency preparedness and response activities, from risk assessment to training and developing a disaster plan.
Check out our comprehensive guide of resources and tools that are relevant to disaster and emergency preparedness in the SEA Region and across the U.S.
NIH News in Health
Check out the latest issue of NIH News in Health, featuring "Period Problems:Fibroids, Endometriosis, and Other Issues" and Bulging Veins: What to Do About Varicose Veins".
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
September 10, 2019 - SEAside Webinar: "Seeing" Your Search: Visualization Techniques for Exploring PubMed Search Results
September 17, 2019 - SEAside Webinar: Navigating the Publishing Landscape: Nuances of Open Access and "Predatory" Publishing
September 18, 2019- SEAside Webinar: Are You Podcasting?