- SEAside Webinar: The Prescription Drug and Heroin Epidemic: A Public Health Response – July 12, 2018 2 PM ET
- Job Opportunity: NNLM SEA Outreach, Education, and Communications Coordinator
- Call for Applicants: Sewell Stipend to Attend the 2018 APHA Annual Meeting
- Request for Quotations – 2018 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects
- NNLM SEA Digest News – June 15, 2018
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
June 14, 2018 - Research Data Management Services: Beyond Analysis and Coding
June 21, 2018 - SEAside Webinar: Gauging the Quality of Open Access References in PubMed: The MEDLINE, PubMed Central, and PubMed Connection
September 4 - October 15, 2018 - Beyond an Apple a Day: Providing Consumer Health Information at Your Library
October 15 - November 26 - Will Duct Tape Cure My Warts? Examining Complementary and Alternative Medicine
December 3 - January 6, 2019 - Beyond an Apple a Day: Providing Consumer Health Information at Your Library