SCR CONNECTions: Regional Medical Library Updates
Join us at the NN/LM SCR’s monthly webinar, SCR CONNECTions.
Browse the Archives
3rd Wednesday of every month.
10:30 am – 11:30 am CT (9:30 am - 10:30 am MT)
Wednesday, August 17, 2011.
Topic: Increasing Response Rate with guest speaker Susan Barnes, Assistant Director of the OERC
Closed captioning available upon request with 24 hours notice.
How to Log In
Go to https://webmeeting.nih.gov/scr/, on the log in screen, choose "Enter as a Guest" and type in your name.
Once you enter the online meeting room, follow the instructions on the screen to have the system call you on your telephone. (Note: The meeting room will not be opened until 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time). See sample meeting room screen below.
Conference Number: 1-888-394-8197 (to call manually for audio portion)
Participant Code: 398338
Problems? Contact the Regional Medical Library (RML) office at 713-799-7880, or 800-338-7657 (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX only).
Test Your Connection
Run the Acrobat Connect Connection Test to ensure your configuration is compatible with the web meeting system. If you have problems completing the test or installing required software, please visit the Adobe Support website or call Adobe Connect Technical Support at 800-945-9120.
- July 20, 2011: Questionnaire Design with Susan Barnes (presentation material)
- June 22, 2011: Drug Information Portal
- April 20, 2011: Contract Wrap-Up
- March 16, 2011: Simple Rules for Great Presentations with Lee Hilyer (presentation material)
- February 16, 2011: Opening the NLM Toybox: K-12 Resources (presentation material)
- January 19, 2011: Online Collaboration Tools (presentation material)
- December 15, 2010: Comparative Effectiveness Research with Ione Auston (presentation material)
- November 17, 2010: Health Information for Teenagers (presentation material)
- September 15, 2010: NCBI Overview with Peter Cooper (National Center for Biotechnology Information) (presentation material)
- August 18, 2010: National Library of Medicine's Environmental Health & Toxicology Resources
- July 21, 2010: Review of the MedlinePlus Redesign
- June 16, 2010: Mobile Applications, Resources and Devices (presentation material)
- April 21, 2010: PubMed Update
- March 17, 2010: Reliable Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Websites (presentation material)
- February 17, 2010: Nursing Resources (presentation material)
- January 20, 2010: Promoting Health Literacy through Easy-to-Read Materials (presentation material)
- December 16, 2009: NN/LM Funding Opportunities and Proposal Tips (presentation material)
- November 18, 2009: The Boomers Are Coming: Prepare for the New Age of Seniors (presentation material)
- November 12, 2009 Special Edition: PubMed Redesign
- September 2009: PHPartners.org: A New Look at This Valuable Public Health Resource
- September 8, 2009 Special Edition: Placing a Value on Library Services - presented by Betsy Kelly, Assessment and Evaluation Liaison, and Barb Jones, Advocacy Liaison, both from NN/LM Midcontinental Region. (presentation material)
- August 2009: Screencasting in Libraries (presentation material)
- July 2009: Introducing DOCLINE 4.0
- June 2009: Health Information Literacy Research Project Update - presented by Jean Shipman, Director of the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library and MidContinental Region, NN/LM, and Lenora Kinzie, Director of the Stormont-Vail Healthcare Stauffer Health Sciences Library in Topeka, KS. (presentation material)
- April 2009: Hey Look At Us Now! What's New in the National Library of Medicine's Consumer Health Resources
- March 2009: Clever Evaluation: Evaluation Tips for Libraries With Not Enough Time - presented by the NN/LM’s Outreach Evaluation Resource Center. (presentation material)
- February 2009: Medical Applications on Mobile Devices (presentation material)
- January 2009: PubMed Update
- December 2008: NN/LM SCR Funding Opportunities (presentation material)
- November 2008: My NCBI Update (National Center for Biotechnology Information)