Getting the Best Out of DOCLINE
Attendees will learn how to use the features of DOCLINE effectively. Additional topics include DOCLINE upgrades, reports, Loansome Doc and EFTS.
Participants will be able to:
- Input and maintain their institution's record and serial holdings
- Search for and request materials
- Fill other libraries' requests
- Course Agenda (rev: Mar 13, 2009)
- Exercises (rev: Dec 9, 2010)
- Docline 4.5 Release Notes (rev: Dec 9, 2010 )
Upon successful completion of the class, each participant will receive 3 hours of continuing education credit awarded by the Medical Library Association. Certificates will be delivered through the mail at a later date.
Pacific Northwest Region
Patricia Devine, Network Outreach Coordinator, email@example.com, 1(206)543-8275, pat_devine
P.J. Grier, Network Access Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region
Ruicha Mishra, former Health Professionals Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine, South Central Region
Neil Romanosky, Network Services Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region