NN/LM Member Services
Members of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) provide health professionals and the general public with health information resources and services.
Membership in the NN/LM is free!
If you are providing health information resources through a library, information center or other organization, staff at your NN/LM regional office can help you.
Visit the Member Services section for your region:
- Middle Atlantic (MAR) Member services - serving Delaware, New Jersey, New York , and Pennsylvania
- Southeastern Atlantic (SEA) Member services - serving Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia
- Greater Midwest (GMR) Member services - serving Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- MidContinental (MCR) Member services - serving Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri
- South Central (SCR) Member services - serving Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Pacific Northwest (PNR) Member services - serving Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
- Pacific Southwest (PSR) Member services - serving Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the U.S.-Associated Pacific Basin
- New England (NER) Member services - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Our directory of U.S. health libraries can be used to find addresses and phone numbers, as well as to locate Loansome Doc providers and libraries that serve the public.
You can also call 1-800-338-7657 for assistance from your regional NN/LM office.
We're waiting to hear from YOU!This section should include links to the following types of information:
- Special NN/LM programs and initiatives
- Promotional items
- Polls/online surveys
- Network technology resources/technology fact sheets
- Member benefits
- Member newsletter
- Listservs, blogs, and discussion boards
- Librarian advocacy information
- Job openings
- How to join the network
- Events calendar
- RAC - Members and goals
- RAC minutes
- News and announcements
In addition, we recommend that this section also include links to:
- Training & Educational Resources section
- Provide Outreach section
- Funding section
- Directories link or Search Members Directory link