NLM Educational Products and Print Materials
The following trifolds are preformatted for printing.
Developed by SE/A Staff
American Health Resources (354 kb, rev:
May 15, 2013)
Annotated listing of websites concerning African American health issues.
- Consumer Health Resources (388 kb, rev:
May 15, 2013)
Annotated listing of websites with emphasis on consumer health issues.
- Native American
Health Resources (546 kb, rev:
Feb 23, 2009)
Annotated listing of websites with emphasis on native health issues.
Developed by NLM, NN/LM Staff and our Subcontractors
- All About Drugs @ NLM (169 kb, rev: Nov 25, 2013)
Health Resources: African Americans (366 kb, rev: Nov 11, 2008)
Annotated listing of Websites concerning African American health issues.
- Full Text and PubMed (180 kb, rev: Aug 6, 2014)
- Household Products Database (255 kb, rev: Jul 3, 2013)
- Latino American Online Resources (499 kb, rev: Nov 11, 2008)
Trifold is in "Rich text format" (RTF)
Basics (138 kb, rev: Mar 13, 2012)
LactMed is a free online database for breastfeeding mothers with information on the effects of drugs on lactation. Learn about drug levels, possible drugs effects on the infant, and alternative medications.
- MedlinePlus Basics Brochure (405 kb, rev: Mar 4, 2014)
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus
- Loansome Doc
Brochure (161 kb, rev: Jan 27, 2014)
A good resource to share with unaffiliated health professionals and other who need information about ordering articles from PubMed
- MedlinePlus Basics (Lo esencial
de MedlinePlus) (306 kb, rev: Mar 4, 2014)
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus in Spanish.
- MedlinePlus for Health Professionals (321 kb, rev: Nov 25, 2013)
- MedlinePlus - Creole (352 kb, rev: May 15, 2013)
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus in Creole
- Minority Health Resources
Annotated listing of websites with emphasis on minority health issues.
- PubMed Basics Brochure (94 kb, rev: Jun 12, 2014)
Covers basic features of NLM's PubMed.
- PubMed Basics Brochure (Spanish) (130 kb, rev: Jun 13, 2014)
Covers basic features of NLM's PubMed in Spanish.
- PubMed Health
(116 kb, rev: Aug 29, 2014)
PubMed Health is a free resource which helps patients, families, and anyone in the health care team of a patient, tolocate clinical effectiveness research.
- PubMed My NCBI Brochure (171 kb, rev: Jan 27, 2014)
Covers the basic facets of the My NCBI feature of NLM's PubMed including registering, saving searches and filters.
- PubMed My NCBI Brochure (Spanish) (132 kb, rev: Aug 16, 2013)
Covers the basic facets of the My NCBI feature of NLM's PubMed including registering, saving searches and filters in Spanish.
- Searching PubMed with MeSH (117 kb, rev: Jan 27, 2014)
A trifold pamphlet (hand out) highlighting major aspects of the MeSH controlled vocabulary.
- Tox Town Brochures (English and Spanish Versions)
- Materials for PubMed, NLM Gateway, and ClinicalTrials.gov classes—in Portable Document Format (PDF) and Microsoft (MS) Word
- Materials for TOXNET class—in PDF and as Microsoft PowerPoint slides
- Materials for Unified Medical Language System (UMLS) class—as PowerPoint slides
- Materials for Molecular Biology Information Resources class—as HTML documents
These workbooks are not copyrighted. Feel free to use any part of the workbooks - you may customize parts for training programs, demonstrations, or workshops you conduct.