Staying Informed in SE/A Region
Knowing how to find out is the core of our business. Here are some
leads to keep you up to date:
- SEA Currents - News from
the Southeastern/Atlantic Region
- NN/LM SE/A Maintained Discussion Lists
- Discussion Lists maintained by others in the SE/A
- MACMLA-L is the official electronic mailing list of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Medical Library Association (MLA)
- SOCHAP-L was begun in January 1996 as a communication vehicle for members of the Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association (SC/MLA). The list is used for the dissemination of news and the discussion of business and issues related specifically to the SC/MLA.
- The electronic discussion list of the Alabama Health Libraries Association is called ALHELA. The list is open to both members and nonmembers of the association.
- For members only, GHSLA-L is the discussion list of the Georgia Health Sciences Library Association.
- The discussion list is for members of the Association of North Carolina Health and Sciences Libraries (ANCHASL), or any others with interest in the field of health/science information services
- MEDLIB-L is a public discussion list for medical and health science librarians/information professionals. This forum focuses on ideas, questions, announcements, and concerns specific to medical and health sciences librarians.
Email Discussion List -
highly recommended for all DOCLINE users
Email Lists - subscribe to announcement and discussion lists
hosted by the National Library of Medicine
- NLM Technical
essential reading for health sciences library staff
- Beyond the SEA - Regionwide
Web Conferences -
links to a list of SE/A hosted web conferences