All About DOCLINE
|Topics on this page|
Tugger the DOCLINE Mascot
DOCLINE is the National Library of Medicine's automated interlibrary loan request routing and referral system. The purpose of the system is to provide efficient document delivery service among libraries in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
- Is your library eligible for DOCLINE? See the DOCLINE Eligibility Guidelines
- If your library is not a member of the NN/LM, submit a New Member Application and indicate your interest in DOCLINE
- Read the DOCLINE Fact Sheet
- Read the SE/A Regional Document Delivery Plan
- Sign up for EFTS, DOCLINE's electronic billing system
- Sign up for DOCLINE-L, the email discussion list for all DOCLINE libraries
- Going on vacation? Submit a DOCLINE Hold request to stop requests from coming to your library
- Refer to DOCLINE Manual (Online Help)
- Take the online DOCLINE Tutorial
- Take a class - Getting the Best Out of DOCLINE
- DOCLINE System Information Page
- DOCLINE 101: Management Reports - Regionwide Web Conference (4/10/07) (links to Member Services section of site) Beth Wescott, Network Access Coordinator presented a regionwide web conference where she explained how to access standard reports, how to generate reports and how to save reports for future use. Included on the page is an archive of the April 10, 2007 web conference and the powerpoint files that were presented.
For more information about DOCLINE and Interlibrary Loan Services in the SE/A Region, please contact our Network Access Coordinator, PJ Grier.