Improve your PubMed searching skills and create effective training strategies. Join the National Library of Medicine Training Center (NTC) for “PubMed for Trainers.” Registration is now available for upcoming classes via the NTC Web site: http://nnlm.gov/ntcc/classes/schedule.html. This class is designed as a “train the trainers” class and is taught in three online sessions and one all-day in-person session. The instructional design portion of the class is optional.
- enhance your knowledge of the MEDLINE database;
- improve your ability to analyze and implement Medical Subject Headings (MeSH);
- employ the features and functions of PubMed for use in searching and training;
- discuss instruction techniques with fellow trainers; and
- experience peer collaboration and learning.
The next PubMed for Trainers class begins, Tuesday, June 9, 2015 and runs until June 18, 2015.
- Online Session One: June 9, 2015, 11 am – 1 pm ET
- Online Session Two: June 11, 2015 11 am – 1 pm ET
- Online Session Three: June 16, 2015 11 am – 1 pm ET
- In-person Session Four in Bethesda, Maryland: June 18, 2015 9 am – 4:30 pm ET
For more information about PubMed for Trainers and to register for a class please visit the NTC Class Information/Training Calendar: PubMed for Trainers. Please Note: classes are added throughout the year so please check back periodically.
Questions? Contact the NTC at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-338-7657, press 2.