The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM), Southeastern/Atlantic Region (SE/A) would like to announce additional online continuing educational opportunities. Each class provides continuing education contact hours from the Medical Library Association.
The following classes will be available through the NN/LM Moodle course platform.
- May 23 – Jun 24: Geeks Bearing Gifts: Unwrapping New Technology Trends (2016 Update)
- Jul 11 – Aug 05: Nursing on the Net: Healthcare Resources You Can Use
- Aug 08 – Sep 09: Super Searcher: Enhancing Your Online Search Super Powers
- Oct 10 – Nov 11: Chemicals, Drugs, and Genetics: Searching PubMed and Beyond
Upon successful completion, these classes will have 4 MLA CE Contact Hours with the exception of Chemicals, Drugs, and Genetics which will have 6 MLA CE Contact Hours.
The following live online webinars will be available:
- Jun 01 10:00 – 11:30 AM ET Improving the Health, Safety, and Well-being of LGBT Populations
- Jun 29 10:00 – 11:30 AM ET Health on the Range: Rural Health issues and Resources
- Aug 03 10:00 – 11:30 AM ET 10-Step Approach to Service Continuity
- Sep 14 10:00 – 12:00 AM ET PubMed and the Evidence-Based Universe
These classes will include an additional assignment post webinar for a total of 2 MLA CE Contact Hours.
You may register for any of these educational opportunities and more by visiting the NN/LM SE/A Training Schedule.
Please contact Tony Nguyen, Access/Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.