SE/A Funding Opportunities Now Available – Deadline for Applications is March 28, 2014
We are pleased to announce the availability of NN/LM SE/A award applications for the 2014-2015 year. The following RFPs and CFAs are now available on our website. Funding for these awards will begin May 1, 2014; however, the SE/A budget for 2014-2015 has yet to be determined, and all funding is dependent upon availability.
- Outreach to Consumers Project
- Express Hospital Library Promotion Award
- Express Library Technology Improvement Award
- Express Training Award
- Express Library Digitization and Conservation Award
- Express Outreach Pilot Project Award
- Health Literacy Pilot Project Award
- Express Planning and Assessment Award
- Express Outreach Follow-up Award
- State and Regional Exhibiting Award
- Information Technology and Policy Awareness Award
- Express Mobile Technology Project Award
The due date for all applications which will be awarded until allotted funds are spent) is March 28, 2014, close of business. All proposed projects must be completed by April 30, 2015, and all funds requested must be spent.
Exhibit and Training awards do not have a deadline and will be awarded until all funds are spent.
In the meantime, anyone who anticipates applying for an Outreach to Consumers Project should email J. Dale Prince (firstname.lastname@example.org) with initial intent and estimated budget by March 28, 2014.
NN/LM SE/A award descriptions and applications are available at: http://nnlm.gov/sea/funding.