SE/A Funding Opportunities Now Available
We are pleased to announce the availability of NN/LM SE/A award applications for the 2012-2013 year. The following RFPs and CFAs are now available on our website. Funding for these awards will begin May 1, 2012; however, the SE/A budget for 2012-2013 has yet to be determined, and all funding is dependent upon availability.
- Outreach to Health Professionals Project
- Express Hospital Library Promotion Award
- Express Library Technology Improvement Award
- Express Training Award
- Express Library Digitization and Conservation Award
- Express Outreach Pilot Project Award
- Health Literacy Pilot Project Award
- Express Planning and Assessment Award
- Express Outreach Follow-up Award
- State and Regional Exhibiting Award
- Information Technology and Policy Awareness Award
- Express Mobile Technology Project Award
The due date for all applications (except exhibit, training, and disaster recovery awards, which will be awarded until allotted funds are spent) is March 25, 2013, close of business. All proposed projects must be completed by April 30, 2014.
In the meantime, anyone who anticipates applying for an Outreach to Health Professionals Project should email J. Dale Prince (firstname.lastname@example.org) with initial intent and estimated budget within the next two weeks (no later than Wednesday, March 25, 2013).
NN/LM SE/A award descriptions and applications are available at: http://nnlm.gov/sea/funding.