DCHASL Meeting, November 19, 2012, 2-4 PM
Don’t be a Turtle—Learn about QUERTLE! http://www.quertle.info/
- It’s easy – Quertle’s friendly interface makes it simple to search and refine results.
- It’s powerful – Using advanced semantics, Quertle finds quality results, not just long lists.
- It’s inclusive – All of PubMed PLUS full-text documents, NIH grants, news, and more.
Learn about this free research database at DCAHSL’s last meeting of 2012, on November 19th , 2- 4 PM.
Location: Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, 2000 L St. NW , Suite 740, Washington, DC 20036
(Near the Farragut North, Farragut West and Foggy Bottom Metro stops)
- Elect the 2013 DCAHSL officers
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Watch the Quertle webinar
- Share a favorite research tool
Can’t attend in person? A limited number of remote access links will be available for this Quertle webinar.
RSVP to Vivian Stahl (Vivian.Stahl@va.gov) by 11/15.
VACO Library (10P2C2)
Office of Informatics and Analytics
810 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20420
(202) 461 – 7574
NATIONAL MEDICAL LIBRARIANS MONTH: OCTOBER 2012
October is not just the month of Halloween. Even more important, it’s our month! National Medical Librarians Month! This year’s theme, “Medical Librarians: Your Best Return on Investment”, highlights medical librarians as the best and most cost effective way to obtain quality health information.