2012 Model Practices Application Now Open. Apply Today!
Model Practices applications are underway. You, too, can be a winner!
You and your local health department can be a winner. NACCHO is now accepting model practice applications Oct. 10 through Nov. 11.
NACCHO’s Model Practice Program nationally honors and recognizes outstanding local public health practice and shares the outstanding practices through the Model Practices Database. By submitting a practice, LHDs contribute to the overall improvement of public health through evidence-based practice methods.
Five Reasons to Apply
1. Recognition for your LHD’s success and leading by example.
2. Local and national recognition through press release templates and a spotlight in the 2012 fall issue of NACCHO Exchange.
3. A listing in NACCHO’s online Model Practices Database.
4. Receive a coveted award and public honors, and showcase a poster of your practice at the Model Practices Reception during the 2012 NACCHO Annual Conference.
5. Be eligible to receive a stipend to attend the 2012 NACCHO Annual conference in Los Angeles, July 11-13. (The opportunity for a stipend is only available to dues paying members)
LHDs can submit a Model Practices application by logging into the NACCHO website at http://www.naccho.org and selecting NACCHO applications. For more information about the Model Practices program, please visit www.naccho.org/topics/modelpractices or contact the Model Practices team at email@example.com or 202-507-4250.
We look forward to receiving your application.
NACCHO Model Practices Team