All applications for funding are due March 28, 2014 (3/14)
- Consumer Health Outreach Project
- Express Library Technology Improvement Award
- Express Hospital Library Promotion Award
- Express Training Award
- Express Library Digitization and Conservation Award
- Express Outreach Project Award
- Health Literacy Pilot Project Award
- Community Technology Improvement Award
- Express Planning and Assessment Award
- Express Outreach Follow-Up Award
- State and Regional Exhibiting Award
- Information Technology and Policy Awareness Award
- Express Mobile Technology Project Award
- Please use this link to see ALL of our funding opportunities (only projects listed on the Current Funding Opportunities page have available funding at this time)
Wishing Well Series - REQUIRES ADOBE FLASH PLAYER http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
There are four levels of classes to the series, addressing each stage in the funding and project process.
UPDATES TO PART 3, "YOUR WISH IS GRANTED":
1. As of 2012, we now collect all quarterly and final reports electronically - Please disregard information in the series about submitting print copies.
2. Our Outreach Activity Reporting Form (OARF) system is currently being redesigned. Please collect and record your outreach activities on paper forms as directed in the tutorial, but disregard information about entering them online. You will be contacted by your NN/LM, SE/A coordinator when the new system is ready for use.
Only Network Members are eligible for funding in the SE/A Region. (links to our Member Services Section of site)