Funding Opportunities in the SE/A Region - Please go to our current funding page for all available funding opportunities.
All awards issued under the NLM Contract with the University of Maryland, Baltimore are subject to the Government's availability of appropriated funds in compliance of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.232-18, Availability of Funds. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability, to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
National Library of Medicine (NLM) and other U.S. Government Agencies
- HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (FEMA)
- Integrated Advanced Information Management System (IAIMS) Planning Grants
- NLM University-based Biomedical Informatics Research Training
- Nursing: Grant Programs for School of Nursing - Health Resources and Services Administration
- Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health
Other Funding Opportunities
- ALA Awards and Scholarships (American Library Association)
- Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
- Grace and Harold Sewell Memorial Fund for Medical and Health Care Librarians
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- MLA Grants & Scholarships (Medical Library Association)
There are four levels of classes to the series, addressing each stage in the funding and project process.