The regional office National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Regional Office is located at the Health Sciences and Human Services Library in Baltimore, Maryland and serves Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia.
Contact Information - staff directory, mailing address, directions and other general contact information.
- 2011-2016 Mission
- Contract Summary and Objectives, 2011-2016
- Option Year 01 - May 1, 2012-April 30, 2013 - Program Overview and Objectives
Staying Informed in Region 2 - links SEA Currents (news from the Region and beyond), DOCLINE-L Email Discussion List, NLM Email Lists, NLM Technical Bulletin, BeyondtheSEA-Regionwide Web Conferences and our live help site SeaCHAT.
Organizations we work with such as Advisory Committee, Resource Libraries, MLA Chapters, etc.
- SE/A Regional Advisory Committees
- Resource Libraries in SE/A Region
- Other NN/LM Regions
- MLA & Chapters
- Associations/Consortia/Local Groups in the SE/A Region - Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Directory of NN/LM Libraries