SCR CONNECTions: Regional Medical Library Updates
Join us at the NN/LM SCR's monthly webinar, SCR CONNECTions.
Browse the Archives
Typically held the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
10:30 am - 11:30 am CT (9:30 am - 10:30 am MT)
1 hour Medical Library Association Continuing Education available for most SCR CONNECTions webinars.
Our next SCR CONNECTions will take place:
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Topic: The Ambulance-Riding Librarian: How Embedded Informationists Help the Responder Community
Guest Speaker: Kacy Allgood, the "Ambulance-Riding Librarian"
Upcoming Webinar Topics
|Wednesday, July 17, 2013||Topic: PubMed Health and Systematic Reviews
Guest Speaker: Hilda Bastian, Pubmed Health, NCBI (National Library of Medicine, NIH)
How to Log In
Go to https://webmeeting.nih.gov/scr/, on the log in screen, choose "Enter as a Guest" and type in your name.
Beginning November 2012, Voice over IP (VoIP) will be used for webinars. In order to hear the audio for a VoIP session you will need to use your computer speakers. Check settings or adjust your computer audio to hear content in VoIP webinars. No call in number will be provided. To communicate with the presenter during a VoIP session please use the chat box to type a question or comment.
Problems? Contact the Regional Medical Library (RML) office at 713-799-7880, or 800-338-7657 (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX only).
Test Your Connection
Run the Acrobat Connect Connection Test to ensure your configuration is compatible with the web meeting system. If you have problems completing the test or installing required software, please visit the Adobe Support website or call Adobe Connect Technical Support at 800-945-9120.
- May 15, 2013: NLM Updates from MLA (presentation material)
- April 17, 2013: Once Upon a Time: Using Evaluation Findings to Tell Your Project’s Story with gueset speaker Cindy Olney (presentation material)
- March 20, 2013: NIH's Public Access Policy: Getting Involved & Getting Compliant (presentation material)
- February 20, 2013: Information Petting Zoo: Consumer Health Resources About Animals with guest speaker Heather K. Moberly, MSLS, AHIP
- February 19, 2013: NN/LM SCR Funding Webinar
- January 16, 2013: Nutrition Information Resources (presentation material)
- December 12, 2012: ClinicalTrials.gov with guest speaker Rebecca J. Williams, Pharm.D., M.P.H. Assistant Director, ClinicalTrials.gov National Library of Medicine No recording available. Transcript
- November 14, 2012: American Indian Health Information Resources. (presentation material)
- September 19, 2012: Web Presence on a Shoestring. (presentation material)
- August 15, 2012: Locating Health Statistics: It May be Easier than You Think! (presentation material)
- July 18, 2012: No More Yawning: Simple Presentation Tips to Engage Your Audience (presentation material)
- April 11, 2012: So Your Poster Got Accepted–Now What? with guest speaker Tracy Volz, PhD (presentation material)
- March 21, 2012: Spring is in the Air: Get Ready with Help from the NLM Disaster Information Management Research Center, with guest speaker Siobhan Champ-Blackwell (presentation material)
- February 15, 2012: MedlinePlus Connect with guest speaker Loren Frant (presentation material)
- January 18, 2012: PubMed News and Updates
- December 14, 2011: Unwrapping Mobile Technology Trends for the New Year (presentation material)
- November 16, 2011: Refugee Health (presentation material)
- September 21, 2011: Senior Moments: Health Information for Older Adults (presentation material)
- September 7, 2011: Special Webinar: Show Me the Money: NN/LM SCR Funding (presentation material)
- August 17, 2011: Increasing Response Rate with guest speaker Cindy Olney (presentation material)
- July 20, 2011: Questionnaire Design with guest speaker Susan Barnes (presentation material)
- June 22, 2011: Drug Information Portal