HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects 2014
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
- Information retrieval;
- Skills development;
- Resource development; and/or
- Equipment Acquisition
Emphasis is placed upon the following types of organizations or arrangements for developing these programs:
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing HIV/AIDS related serves to the affected community;
- Public libraries serving communities in the provision of HIV/AIDS-related information and resources;
- Health departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve public health;
- Faith-based organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS-related services; and/or
- Multi-type consortia of the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this project.
Awards are offered for up to $40,000.
Quotations are due to NLM on Friday, July 11, 2014.
The solicitation for the 2014 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects is posted on the Federal Business Opportunities Web site.
Small Businesses can apply to a specific set-aside:
Primary Point of Contact:
Secondary Point of Contact :
Branch Chief, Contracting Officer
Please Note: Refer to the Federal Business Opportunities Web site for notices, updates, and modifications to the HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project 2014 RFQ.