MAXIMUS Health Literacy Webinar Series
The MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy announced a new webinar series focusing on health literacy. Each webinar in the series, entitled “Communications Tune Up”, will spotlight a different aspect and/or challenge of effective communication to populations with varied health literacy levels.
The six topics include:
- Plain Language 101: Making Sense of Complex Content (March 28) - Encore Presentation on Wednesday, April 2nd at 1pm Central.
- Quick and Easy Field Testing: Asking for Affirmation, Corrections and Suggestions (April 25)
- Design for Readability: Creating Visual Order (May 30)
- Making Content Accessible: Removing Barriers to Print and Web Information (June 27)
- Getting the Message Out: Planning and Implementing Public Health Campaigns (July 11)
- Removing Language Barriers: Reaching Your Spanish Speaking Audience (August 15)
Webinars are an hour long each and recordings will be posted as webcasts on the MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy website. For registration links and links to previously recorded health literacy webinars from MAXIUMS, visit their Webinars page.