2013 Library Student Awardees
The NN/LM SCR is proud to announce the recipients of the 2013 Library Student Outreach Award. The purpose of this award is to promote the value of outreach to library school students interested in health sciences librarianship. The six recipients will attend the South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association (SCC/MLA) Annual Meeting in Fort Worth, TX and participate in meetings, conference sessions and other activities designed for them to learn about the importance of health information outreach and services conducted by librarians in the South Central Region.
- Alyson Gamble (Louisiana State University)
- Tina Huettenrauch (Louisiana State University)
- Myriam Martinez-Banuelos (University of North Texas)
- Nha Huynh (University of Oklahoma)
- Mary Sarkes (University of North Texas)
- Marcus Spann (Louisiana State University)
Attending SCC/MLA? Come by the NN/LM SCR exhibit booth and say hello to the students.