NN/LM SCR Lending Library New Titles
The NN/LM SCR has added some new titles to its Lending Library. The materials are available for loan to any of our Network members.
- 8 Things We Hate About I.T.: How to Move Beyond the Frustrations to Form a New Partnership with I.T. – Susan Cramm. Learn to forge new partnerships by better understanding the needs and concerns of I.T.
- The Accidental Technology Trainer: A Guide for Libraries – Stephanie Gerding. Includes helpful advice, tips and techniques for new trainers.
- Evidence-Based Training Methods: A Guide for Training Professionals – Ruth Clovin Clark. Recommendations for the design and delivery of instructional solutions.
- Hidden Treasure: The National Library of Medicine – Michael Sappol. Spectacular, illustrated book showcases rare, beautiful, idiosyncratic, and sometimes surprising works in the National Library of Medicine. From thirteenth-century manuscripts to extravagant anatomical atlases to silent movies, pamphlets, magic lantern slides, stereograph cards, and much , much more, each item featured is a remarkable hidden treasure.
- Leveraging Mobile Technologies for Health Sciences Libraries – MLA. DVD. A panel of health information professionals highlight and discuss innovative uses of mobile technologies, address technology challenges, and provide best practice guidance for applying in local environments.
- Moodle 2.0 Multimedia Cookbook – Silvina P. Hillar. Add images, videos, music, and much more to make your Moodle course interactive and fun.
- The Prison Library Primer – Brenda Vogel. A practical guide to operating a prison library in contemporary society.
- When A Loved One Falls Ill – Gerri & Brian Monaghan. A practical blueprint on how to be an effective patient advocate. For anyone facing a serious medical challenge as well as their loved ones.
- You Don’t Look Like a Librarian: Shattering Stereotypes and Creating Positive New Images in the Internet Age – Ruth Kneale. Insight and analysis into stereotypes in the digital age. How do these stereotypes affect daily work and future success of the library profession?
Use the online form located at http://nnlm.gov/scr/training/lendlib.html to request any of our Lending Library books today.