The NLM Technical Bulletin recently featured a news item about the redesigned and easier to use TOXNET Mobile site. TOXNET features databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health and toxic releases.
To access TOXNET on your mobile device, use the browser on your mobile device to visit the
following URL: http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/pda/.
The TOXNET mobile interface features an easy to navigate layout. Results are also displayed in
a format easy to read and scroll through from most mobile devices.
The following databases are available through the mobile site:
- HSDB (Hazardous Substances Data Bank)
- CCRIS (Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System)
- DART (Development and Reproductive Toxicology)
- GENE-TOX (Genetic Toxicology)
- IRIS (Integrated Risk Information System)
- ITER (International Toxicity Estimates for Risk)
- LactMed (Drugs and Lactation)
- TRI (Toxics Release Inventory)
- DIRLINE (Directory of Information Resources Online)
Bookmark this mobile site today.