Digital Literacy Working Group
The Digital Literacy Working Group, composed of representatives from a variety of U.S. government agencies is gathering materials to create a digital literacy web portal. The portal will connect people to the most current resources on digital literacy. The goal is to provide access to free, high-quality, widely used, and available programs, resources, training, and curricula inside and outside of the Federal Government.
If you have a resource, image, video, or tool that might be helpful for this portal and would like to be featured on the website, please email the name of the resource, the URL where the resource is located, and a brief description of the resource to DigitalLiteracy@bah.com. Please identify the subject area that the digital literacy resource addresses, where applicable (e.g., educators, health, computers), and gauge the skill level (e.g., beginner, intermediate, or advanced) you believe is required to successfully access and use the resource provided.
Content needs to follow the convention of appropriateness. Therefore, they will not include links that:
- Contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- Promote services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to digital literacy are acceptable)
- Are off-topic
- Are political endorsements
- Make unsupported accusations or
- Solicit financial contributions.
If you have questions, please send them to DigitalLiteracy@bah.com.