NN/LM SCR Lending Library
The NN/LM SCR has added some new titles to its Lending Library. The materials are available for loan to any of our Network members.
- The Backchannel: How Audiences are Using Twitter and Social Media and Changing Presentations Forever by Cliff Atkinson
- The Data Deluge: Can Libraries Cope with e-Science? edited by Deanna B. Marcum and Gerald George
- Going Beyond Google: The Invisible Web in Learning and Teaching by Jane Devine and Francine Egger-Sider
- Health Information in a Changing World: Practical Approaches for Teachers, Schools, and School Librarians by W. Bernard Lukenbill and Barbara Froling Immroth
- Web-based Instruction: A Guide for Libraries, 3rd ed., by Susan Sharpless Smith
These and additional materials, including Medical Library Association conference and webcast DVDs, are available at: http://nnlm.gov/scr/training/lendlib.html.