Distance Learning & Telemedicine Funding Workshop
The Rural Utilities Service (RUS) of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) will host a workshop via WebEx on funding availability for the 2010 Distance Learning and Telemedicine Program. Gary Allen, Acting Director of Advanced Services Division a the USDA will provide information and answer questions about this funding opportunity.
The event will take place Thursday, April 1, 2010 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm CT.
Please note that while the workshop is free and registration is not required, the event will be limited to the first 150 callers.
The event will use Web-Ex please see below for directions on how to join the webinar.
Audio Conference Directions
1. Please call the following number: 1- 888-946-4716
2. When prompted, enter the conference participant passcode: 3566-423
1. Go to: https://rurdev.webex.com/
2. Enter Meeting Number 713-726-185 & click “Join”
3. Enter your name and email address
4. Enter the session password: rus
5. Click “Join Now”
6. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen
Contact Kathie Klass with questions at 202-720-2284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the Distance learning Telemedicine Program can be found online at For more information on the Distance Learning and Telemedicine Program visit: http://www.usda.gov/rus/telecom/dlt/dlt.htm