Opportunity for Public Comment on Draft HP 2020 Objectives
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services invites you to comment on the DRAFT set of objectives for Healthy People 2020. For three decades, Healthy People has provided a set of national 10-year health promotion and disease prevention objectives aimed at improving the health of all Americans.
Visit www.healthypeople.gov/hp2020 to
• View proposed draft objectives for Healthy People 2020
• Comment on the proposed objectives
• Comment on the topic areas
• Suggest additional objectives
• Suggest topic areas you feel are missing from the draft set
Your comments will help ensure issues important to you are included in Healthy People. Establishing objectives and providing benchmarks to track progress motivates, guides, and focuses action. Be part of the change. Comments will be accepted through December 31, 2009.
Visit www.healthypeople.gov/hp2020 today. Your feedback will help define the vision and strategy for building a healthier Nation.
Forwarded from AHRQ press release