New Look for PHPartners.org
The Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce website, http://PHPartners.org, has been revised to make public health information easier to find and to highlight public health news and resources.
PHPartners is a collaboration of U.S. government agencies, public health organizations, and health science libraries which provides timely, convenient access to selected resources on the Internet.
Revisions to PHPartners.org include:
- Access to public health topic pages from the left frame of every page
- Access to main topics from the left frame of every page
- Public Health News in center of the home page
- In the Spotlight section to highlight links of particular interest to the public health workforce. Selected spotlight links will rotate on a weekly basis
- Featured Resources on the right frame of the home page
- What’s New on PHPartners.org on the home page allows users to keep up-to-date with news and new resources posted on PHPartners.org by subscribing to the PHPartners email list or RSS news feed.
The PHPartners team wants to hear feedback on the look and usability of PHPartners.org. Please submit your feedback and comments to Lisa Sedlar, email@example.com, and Hathy Simpson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can also submit feedback using the Contact Us link on the About Partners page.