Health Literacy Information Resources From NLM
To find health literacy information in PubMed:
- Go to PubMed at www.pubmed.gov
- On the left side of the page under PubMed Services click on Special Queries
- Scroll down and under Subjects click on Health Literacy
- Click on MEDLINE/PubMed health literacy search
- To narrow your search, use the Limits tab. You can limit your search by date, language, etc.
To find health literacy information in MedlinePlus:
- Go to MedlinePlus at http://medlineplus.gov
- Click on Health Topics
- Under Find your topic by first letter click on the letter H
- Scroll down and click on Health Literacy
Another useful resource is BHIC (Bringing Health Information to the Community), an NLM-funded blog with a wealth of health literacy information.