Cites & Insights 5:4 available
The March 2004 issue of Walt Crawford’s Cites & Insights newsletter is now available.
In this issue:
- Did NIH back down to Big STM–or was this a reasonable compromise?
Library Access to Scholarship
- Who gets first-name treatment in C&I?
Bibs & Blather
- You call this a community?
Perspective: The Dangling Conversation
- Does anyone care about multichannel sound or ethics?
- Chills, thrills, public-domain flicks
Offtopic Perspective: Family Classics 50 Movie Pack, Part 1
- Is a short story a book–and would you read Moby Dick on a cell phone?
Ebooks, Etext and PoD