Note: This section is currently under revision.
Learning About and Keeping Up with New Technologies
- Technology classes: We regularly offer technology classes online through Adobe Connect (no special software needed). Learn about RSS feeds, iGoogle, micro-blogging, and blogs and wikis. If you can't attend the "live" sessions, you can watch a recording.
- Keeping up with new technologies: how can you keep up? Take a look at our list of news feeds to help you keep up.
- Videoconferencing and voice over IP: did you know that you can use online videoconferencing and voice over IP programs to communicate with patrons and colleagues?
Technology Services include:
- Assistance with emerging Web 2.0 technologies, such as wikis, blogs, and social networking
- Assistance with videoconferencing and computer-based voice over IP services, such as Skype
- Assistance with podcasting, video casting, or video broadcasting