|Topics on this page:|
DOCLINE® is the National Library of Medicine's automated interlibrary loan request routing and referral system. The purpose of the system is to provide efficient document delivery service among libraries in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Please feel free to contact Marco Tamase or Alan Carr if you have any questions. You can also call us at 1-800-338-7657 or 1-800-DEV-ROKS.
- Is your library eligible for DOCLINE? See the
DOCLINE Eligibility Guidelines.
Note: Commercial document delivery vendors are not eligible for participation in DOCLINE.
- DOCLINE participants must have a minimum of 25 current biomedical journals that can be loaned to other Network Members.
- If your library is not a member of the NN/LM, submit a New Member Application and indicate your interest in DOCLINE
- Read the DOCLINE Fact Sheet
- Read the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Resource Sharing Plan 44.5 KB
- Contact Regional Medical Library staff to arrange for training: call 1-800-338-7657
- Sign up for EFTS, DOCLINE's electronic billing system
- Sign up for DOCLINE-L, the email discussion list for all DOCLINE libraries
- Enter your serial holdings in DOCLINE.
- Keep your DOCLINE institutional record up-to-date
- Keep your serials holdings in DOCLINE up-to-date
- Going on vacation? Submit a DOCLINE Hold request to stop requests from coming to your library
- Manage your copyright responsibilities
- Refer to the DOCLINE Manual (Online Help)
- Need help with DOCLINE? We can help you using Adobe Connect, the NIH web conferencing tool. Call the NN/LM PSR office at 800-338-7657; have your LIBID, your DOCLINE user name and password, and when directed, click on https://webmeeting.nih.gov/serhold4psr. You may also call direct - contact Marco Tamase at 310-206-5633.
- If you are having a technical problem with DOCLINE, perhaps the Especially for IT Personnel page will help.
DOCLINE routes requests according to the serial holdings of participating libraries.
- SERHOLD® Fact Sheet
- FAQ on Serials Holdings
- Batch Update FAQ
- Policy Statement on the Addition of Non-NLM Titles to the NLM LocatorPlus™ Database for DOCLINE Reporting
- Instructions for Completing or Revising your DOCLINE Routing Table in the Pacific Southwest Region
- DOCLINE Library Groups in the Pacific Southwest Region