|Topics on this page:|
DOCLINE® is the National Library of Medicine's automated interlibrary loan request routing and referral system. The purpose of the system is to provide efficient document delivery service among libraries in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Please feel free to contact Marco Tamase or Alan Carr if you have any questions. You can also call us at 1-800-338-7657 or 1-800-DEV-ROKS.
- Is your library eligible for DOCLINE? See the
DOCLINE Eligibility Guidelines.
Note: Commercial document delivery vendors are not eligible for participation in DOCLINE.
- DOCLINE participants must have a minimum of 25 current biomedical journals that can be loaned to other Network Members.
- If your library is not a member of the NN/LM, submit a New Member Application and indicate your interest in DOCLINE
- Read the DOCLINE Fact Sheet
- Read the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Resource Sharing Plan 44.5 KB
- Contact Regional Medical Library staff to arrange for training: call 1-800-338-7657
- Sign up for EFTS, DOCLINE's electronic billing system
- Sign up for DOCLINE-L, the email discussion list for all DOCLINE libraries
- Enter your serial holdings in DOCLINE.
- Keep your DOCLINE institutional record up-to-date
- Keep your serials holdings in DOCLINE up-to-date
- Going on vacation? Submit a DOCLINE Hold request to stop requests from coming to your library
- Manage your copyright responsibilities
- Refer to the DOCLINE Manual (Online Help)
- DOCLINE System Page
- DOCLINE Login Page - this is where you log on every day
- DOCLINE Frequently Asked Questions
- DOCLINE Release Notes - provides a brief summary of features introduced with each version
- Electronic Document Delivery
- DOCLINE presentations at MLA
- DOCLINE Wallpaper - download DOCLINE wallpaper for your desktop
- Instructions for Completing or Revising your DOCLINE Routing Table in the Pacific Southwest Region
- DOCLINE Library Groups in the Pacific Southwest Region
- SERHOLD® Fact Sheet
- FAQ on Serials Holdings
- Batch Update FAQ
- Policy Statement on the Addition of Non-NLM Titles to the NLM LocatorPlus™ Database for DOCLINE Reporting
- DOCLINE System Requirements - minimum system requirements, browser settings, cookies and Macintosh
- DOCLINE FAQ: Technical Questions - technical-related questions from the DOCLINE Frequently Asked Questions web page
- Barcodes on DOCLINE Requests - how to download and install the 3 of 9 Barcode font to display and print barcode numbers for DOCLINE requests
- Clearing the Cache on Your Web Browser - how to clear the cache on your web browser
- Connecting to DOCLINE from behind a Firewall or Proxy Server - how to stay connected to DOCLINE if your institution uses a firewall or a proxy server
- Displaying Diacritics Correctly - how to display diacritics correctly in DOCLINE
- Seeing NLM Banner in DOCLINE - how to fix the NLM Banner Display problem in DOCLINE
- Using Adobe Connect for DOCLINE training - run a diagnostic test to ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured.