MLGSCA/NCNMLG 2010 Joint Meeting – Register Now!
Join us for the Joint Meeting at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale, AZ from January 27-30, 2010! The conference theme is Rejuvenate: Engage, Refocus, Connect and what better setting than a beautiful new resort to engage, refocus and connect with colleagues?
- December 11, 2009: deadline for EARLY registration for MLA chapter members (renew your MLGSCA membership for 2010 here)
- December 21, 2009: last day to receive the hotel conference rate of $209/night (follow these instructions)
- January 8, 2010: contributed paper/poster submission deadline
For more information about contributed papers and posters, see our 8/26/09 blog entry “MLGSCA/NCNMLG 2010 Joint Meeting – Call for Papers and Posters“.
Continuing Education (CE) courses include
- Emerging Technologies for Librarians
- Library without Walls: Creating Web Portals for Online Services and Resources
- Understanding Healthcare Literature: Advanced Critical Appraisal
- PubMed Rediscovered: Hidden Treasures in Searching
- Creating Online Tutorials in Less Than 30 Minutes
- Locating Cancer Information for Your Clinicians and Patients
Exhibits and Exhibitors include, but are not limited to
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- BMJ Group
- CyberTools for Libraries
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM)
Visit the MLGSCA/NCNMLG 2010 Joint Meeting website for more information on CE classes, exhibits, invited speakers, papers/posters, planning committee, sponsors, and transportation and local information.
Editor’s Note: Submitted by Evonda Copeland, Joint Meeting Publicity and Printing Committee, and Supervisor, Library Services, Scottsdale Healthcare