DOCLINE Annual and Quarterly Statistical Reports Now Available!
NLM has released the following DOCLINE quarterly statistical reports for October-December 2013:
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-1A, 1-11A, 1-1AT)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1B)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-2A, 1-22A)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2B)
- Resource Library Quarterly Report – Fill Rate (Report 2-14)
- Loansome Doc Detailed Lender Statistics (Report 5-1A)
- Loansome Doc Summary Statistics (Report 5-1B)
Please note NLM has made several enhancements to some of the reports. The Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics report (1-1B) now includes the library’s fill rate to give libraries more feedback on their lending activities. Requests a library rejects as well as those removed for non-action are counted in the Not Filled percentage calculation. The percentage values are rounded to nearest hundredth in order to present more precise fill rates. Lastly, Report 5-1B was renamed “Loansome Doc Summary Statistics” and was enhanced to provide a more complete picture of a library’s Loansome Doc request activity. Counts for the number of requests received, filled, transferred and filled, transferred and not filled, and removed for non-action were added. NLM also added percentages for requests filled, not filled, and transferred.
The release of a new version of DOCLINE occasionally reveals problems with a user’s browser settings. If you are experiencing a problem in DOCLINE, please first check your browser settings and then also clear your browser cache.
NLM has also released the following DOCLINE yearly statistical reports for January-December 2013:
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Borrower (Report 1-8B)
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Lender (Report 1-8D)
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-1AY)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1BY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-2AY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2BY)
Reports 1-11A, 1-1AT and 1-22A are only distributed to libraries that have entered requests in DOCLINE for other libraries. Report 2-14 is only distributed to resource libraries.
DOCLINE statistical reports are available by going to Requests, then Reports in the DOCLINE menu. Instructions for downloading and printing reports may be found in the “Request Reports” section of the online manual (click the Help link at the top of the DOCLINE screen) or in the Reports section of DOCLINE’s FAQ page.