February 2013 Issue of NIH News in Health
NIH News in Health is a monthly newsletter from the National Institutes of Health, part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The practical health information in NIH News in Health is reviewed by NIH’s medical experts and based on research conducted either by NIH’s own scientists or by our grantees at universities and medical schools around the country. The February 2013 issue features:
- Shape Your Family’s Habits: Helping Kids Make Healthy Choices
- Chew on This: Healthy Teeth for Baby and Beyond
- Therapy Shows Promise for Peanut Allergy
- Relaxation Techniques for Stress?
- Featured Website: Check Up on Your Bones
NIH News in Health is available online in HTML and PDF formats, and free print copies are available for display in offices, libraries, or clinics. Visit the NIH News in Health Facebook page to suggest topics you would like to see covered, or to start a discussion about how you use the newsletter!