New issues of NIH MedlinePlus the Magazine and NIH News in Health are now available online! NIH MedlinePlus the Magazine, is the free, trusted consumer guide to the vast array of authoritative online health and medical information at MedlinePlus.gov. Published four times a year, the magazine showcases the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) latest medical research and healthcare information. The Spring 2012 issue features:
- Go4Life Fitness Campaign
- Multiple Sclerosis: Hope Through Research
- Breaking Bad Habits: Why It’s So Hard to Change
- Research Results in the News: A Users Guide
- Controlling Seasonal Allergies
NIH News in Health is the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research. The June 2012 edition features:
- It’s a Kid’s Job: Playing Helps Kids Learn and Grow
- Catching a Cold When It’s Warm: What’s the Deal with Summertime Sniffles?
- Skip the Test Before Incontinence Surgery?
- Bilingual Effects in the Brain
- Featured Website: National Kidney Disease Education Program