New REMM Version (1.5.0) Released Today!
REMM (Radiation Emergency Medical Management) has released major new versions of the REMM website and Mobile REMM app. The Mobile REMM app is available for the iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile. It is strongly suggested that any previous versions are updated to REMM 1.5.0.
What’s new on REMM 1.5.0?
- Updated decorporation recommendations using new NCRP Report 161
- Multimedia Page: many new assets
- Where to send bioassay specimens
- Three tables comparing biodosimetry assays
- Updated content and references on many pages
- Acute Radiation Syndrome
- Hematopoietic Subsyndrome
- Cutaneous Radiation Syndrome
- Nuclear Reactor Incidents
- Nuclear Detonation: Weapons, Improvised Nuclear Devices
- Triage Guidelines
- Preparedness and Response Planning
- Recovery / Resilience after an Incident
- Public Information Officers
- Hospital Staff
- At-risk / Special Needs Populations
- Biodosimetry Reference List
- Discovering an Incident: new content at bottom of page
- Key definitions: incident vs. event: US NIMS/ICS nomenclature
- International Nuclear and Radiological Event (Severity) Scale (INES): international nomenclature
- USASearch is the new site search engine for REMM
- Powered by BING, it searches only the REMM web site.