February NIH News in Health Now Online
The February issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research, is now available! In this edition:
- Understanding Acupuncture: Time To Try It?
- When Words Get Stuck: An Update on Stuttering
- Tinnitus Cure May Lie in the Brain
- Tasty, Healthy Family Meals
- Featured Web Site: Time to Talk
NIH News in Health is also available as a PDF for easy printing. Print copies are also available free of charge for offices, clinics, community centers and libraries within the U.S. Please e-mail email@example.com and include your mailing address and how many copies you would like.