Opportunity for public comment on draft Healthy People 2020 objectives
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services invites you to comment on the DRAFT set of objectives for Healthy People 2020. For three decades, Healthy People has provided a set of national ten-year health promotion and disease prevention objectives aimed at improving the health of all Americans. Comments will be accepted through December 31, 2009!
Visit http://www.healthypeople.gov/hp2020 to:
- • View proposed draft objectives for Healthy People 2020
• Comment on the proposed objectives
• Comment on the topic areas
• Suggest additional objectives
• Suggest topic areas you feel are missing from the draft set
Your comments will help ensure issues important to you are included in Healthy People. Establishing objectives and providing benchmarks to track progress motivates, guides, and focuses action. Be part of the change. Your feedback will help define the vision and strategy for building a healthier Nation!