Wiser 4.3 is now available
WISER is a system designed to assist first responders in hazardous material incidents. WISER provides a wide range of information on hazardous substances, including substance identification support, physical characteristics, human health information, and containment and suppression advice.
WISER for Windows has a new and improved user interface.
- View your results and data side by side.
- Select and view substance faster and easier using WISER’s new enhanced data menu.
- View and arrange multiple substances at once.
- Compare substances directly using a synchronized data menu.
- Use WISER’s new history feature to revisit your substance selections.
All WISER platforms include data updates based on the latest Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), Radiation Event Medical Management (REMM), Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) for biological agents, and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Acute Exposure Guideline Levels (EPA AEGLs) content.
More information is available in http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/whats_new_4_3.html.