|Topics on this page:|
It is a lot easier to get something done when you have the resources to do it! Listed below are some funding opportunities available to you. You can also see what others have done by going to our projects webpage.
- Express Outreach / Training / Technology Awards - to support network member projects to improve information access for health professionals and the public.
- Professional Development Awards - to support Network Member hospital librarians wishing to attend workshops or conferences, to develop their skills and knowledge in health information access and delivery.
NLM Grants and Funding funds projects in areas defined by NLM as important to its mission.
- Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health
- AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects
- Disaster Health Information Outreach and Collaboration Projects
- NLM Express Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics
- NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities
- Understanding and Promoting Health Literacy Grants
- Funding Beyond NLM and NN/LM - includes government agencies, multi-agency sites, private funders and email alerts.
- NIH Guide
for Contracts and Grants - is the official publication for NIH
medical and behavioral research grant funding opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Weekly Update with New NIH Guide Postings - at the end of each work week subscribers receive links to announcements published during the week from the Current Weekly Table of Contents (TOC)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services Grants (IMLS) - the IMLS is an independent Federal grant-making agency dedicated to creating and sustaining a nation of learners by helping libraries and museums serve their communities.
- LSTA Funding - from the Library Services and
Technology Act (LSTA) of 1996
- Arizona - Arizona State Library, Archives, and Public Records Agency
- California - California State Library
- Hawaii - Hawaii State Public Library System
- Nevada - Nevada State Library & Archives
- Grants.gov - allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies
- Grants.Net - from the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Health Research Funding - a web database developed by the National Health Council and the NIH designed to bring together researchers with patient advocacy funding sources.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - the CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals
- NIH RePORTER - a searchable database of federally funded biomedical research projects, maintained by the Office of Extramural Research at the National Institutes of Health
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) - FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Replaces the Commerce Business Daily (CBD)
- Foundation Center - provides access to searching private, community and corporate foundations, and the foundation finder for address information.
For funding assistance please call us at (800)338-7657 or (310)825-1200, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.